the best feeling
The emotion of your personal spa paradise will be absorbed by a Feeling like you’ve never known. The Feeling calls your name. It combines styling, comfort, ambience, serviceability and exceptional massage all in one truly portable and affordable spa. As its name suggests, the Feeling will trigger your emotions and command your attention. It’s sleek, modern design not only exudes practical features, but it also blusters with features like a back lit, cascading waterfall, external LED sconce lighting, hand recesses for easy portability and 100% accessibility to the plumbing and equipment. With unequaled comfort, ambience and practicality, the Feeling delivers a truly gratifying spa ownership experience.
The layout of the Feeling follows a traditional pattern with added versatility. You can relax in either of the two opposing lounge chairs or you can stretch your legs out and lay back in the full length lounge chair. The lounge chair also enables you to swing your legs around, sit up and enjoy a family conversation. The Feeling also contains a step in / cool down seat for easier and safer entering and exiting to and from the spa. This step also doubles as a cool down seat. If total emersion in the water makes you feel a bit overheated, sit on the cool down seat and enjoy the hot water comfort under your terms.
The Feeling is a true “Plug & Play” portable spa. It needs no special site preparation (must be level). The bottom of the Feeling is totally protected and the spa can be set on any solid level surface. No electrician is needed. The Feeling comes standard with a 15’, 120V GFCI protected cord that is ready to be plugged into a dedicated 15 amp standard wall receptacle. For those who plan to use their spa for long periods of time in cold weather, it can also be converted to 240V (electrician required) operation for better heating efficiency. The Feeling is very portable. It weighs approximately 350 lbs., dry weight, and it has built in hand recesses for easy lifting and handling. It can easily be transported in the back of most pick-up trucks, on a small trailer or in a moving truck so you don’t ever have to worry about leaving your spa behind again. The Feeling is for simplicity, comfort, quality, portability, and affordability.
we can provide the best feeling!
"Feel It" Station
Because the sense of touch can transmit positive vibrations and pleasant feelings, we added elevated protrusions to the armrests of the “Feel It” Station seat.
Not only will you enjoy your hydro therapy massage, but you’ll also experience a pleasant feeling in the palms of your hands as you rub them back and forth over the massage area.
NO STRUCTURE IS REQUIRED
No site preparation required. Can sit on any well-leveled surface: no wood deck or concrete required.
ECO-ENERGY SAVER SYSTEM
It will ensure your water heater is much less solicited and will allow you to save money on electricity consumption.
Made in One Piece
Solid construction & virtually indestructible. No cracking or chipping and easy surface care.
YES, EVEN WINTER!
The Feeling has been rigorously tested in various winter conditions. A 240 V connection is recommended for optimal heating performance.
Plug & Play
The Feeling comes standard with a 15’, 120V GFCI protected cord that is ready to be plugged into a dedicated standard wall receptacle. It can also be converted to 240V operation for better heating eciency.
- The innovative design of the jets maximizes the power;
- All types of massages are possible, in all positions;
- Relaxation guaranteed.
- Adjustable waterfall with the brilliance of LED backlighting;
- Set the speed of the overflow;
- Choose your favorite light pattern.
Air Control Button
- Easy-to-use air button;
- Increases the power of the jets in the spa;
- Allows for different levels of whirlpools, which are essential to the spa experience.
- A hermetic curtain is formed around the spa by a thick, reflective, high-performance film that keeps the heat in and the cold out;
- The insulation of your spa is ensured by obtaining this efficient “thermal cabin effect”;
- You will be able to use your spa in winter, even in very cold temperatures;
- A 240V connection is recommended for optimal heating performance.
- In order to reduce the electrical consumption of the Feeling spa, we have integrated two InnovaFlow adapters, a unique, simple and efficient device that is paired with the traditional water heater;
- The InnovaFlow system naturally generates heat by causing friction between the molecules in the water as it circulates;
- As a result, less energy is required of the water heater, resulting in energy savings.
Plug & Play 120V or 240V conversion
- Available as a basic 120 volt connection in a standard residential outlet;
- No electrician required for basic connection;
- If needed, can be converted to 240 volt connection – must be performed by a certified electrician.
A Variety of Lighting
- In order to create the most relaxing environment, we have equipped the Feeling spa with an illuminated waterfall and outdoor lights;
- The energy source of the light will offer you exceptional moments of relaxation;
- The LED lights give you several choices of colors and rhythms.
No Site Preparation
- Install on a solid, level surface;
- No concrete or wood base required;
- Our spas are self-supporting and they are made of one solid piece (monocoque).
This explains why you don’t have to do any complicated preparation before installation.
Your Feeling spa is equipped with plumbing components and electrical equipment manufactured by the leaders in our industry, like Gecko, CMP, LX, and Rising Dragon. These components are not only reliable, but they are available from many sources for maintenance and replacement if needed.
The structure of our spa is made of the best possible material, polyethylene:
- Virtually indestructible and lightweight;
- Does not retain bacteria and prevents their growth;
- Completely sealed and protected base;
- Easy to maintain material.
Easy Access for Maintenance
- The equipment is easily and quickly accessible behind the removable panels on each side of the spa;
- The spa is well suited for maintenance and service.
Easy to Move and Handle
- The Feeling spa is so light that two to four people can lift it;
- Transport it on a small trailer or in the back of a pickup truck and say goodbye to shipping costs!
- A quick start guide allows you to place it, fill it and enjoy it immediately.
Made In Canada
The Feeling spa was designed, developed and manufactured in Canada, more precisely in the Pür Spas factory located in Drummondville, in the heart of the province of Québec, where over 150 employees work in state-of-the-art facilities.
Contact us to request information!
For general enquiries, contact your local retailer. For any warranty-related issue: